Purpose of using cookies
The site uses the tools indicated for a variety of purposes, including:
• to ensure the security of the Website users’ data, including user authentication, protection against unauthorized access to data,
• to protect Us against spam,
• to monitor how users use the Website and save information about their preferences and choices in order to: (1) improve the functioning of the Website, adjust the display of the Website to devices, software and users’ preferences and the settings selected by them, (2) personalize the content offered, (3) targeting more relevant content to users via other websites.
Types of cookies used:
• analytical cookies that investigate user behavior on the Website;
• functional cookies that allow you to remember the settings selected by the user and their personalization (e.g. in terms of the selected language or acceptance of cookie settings);
If you want to learn more about the use of data by out partners, you can visit their websites
Cookies and personal data
Ways to disable cookies
Each user can disable cookies in their web browser, and also set the browser in such a way that it will accept cookies each time (then the browser will ask the user for permission to grant this access each time before granting access to a cookie file). In order to facilitate the management of cookies, we present links to some browser pages below.
The use of these solutions gives the user control over what is on her/his device, but has the disadvantage of slowing down the ability to navigate on the Website and other websites, and may also limit some functions available on our Website.
You also have the option to disable the transfer of your data for analytical, statistical and marketing purposes using Google Analytics. For this purpose, you can install a web browser extension according to the instructions provided at this address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
Each user can opt out of receiving advertising targeted at him as follows:
• by using the NAI tool (www.networkadvertising.org/choices), which will allow you to opt out of viewing targeted advertising from approved NAI member companies.
• via the Digital Advertising Alliance – DAA website (www.aboutads.info/choices), which will allow you to opt out of viewing targeted advertising from approved DAA member companies,
• via the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance website (www.youronlinechoices.com), which will allow you to opt-out of viewing targeted advertising from approved EIADA member companies.