Thank you for visiting our website.
Below you will find information on the processing of your personal data by us (hereinafter
1. Data Controller
Dot Labs FZC LLC, with the address Al Zahia Area, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd Sharjah, UAE (or "Dot Labs”).
In matters regarding your personal data, you can contact us by e-email: [email protected]
2. Purpose and legal basis of processing of personal data
We will process your personal data that we obtain in situations covered by this Privacy
Policy for the following purposes:
- to respond to inquiries sent to us using our contact details or by any other contact
means – based on our legitimate interest as a personal data controller,
- to analyze the use of the website, as well as to improve its functioning and
security – based on our legitimate interest as a personal data controller,
- to pursue and defend against claims, before courts and administrative authorities
and outside them – based on our legitimate interest as a personal data controller,
- for direct marketing of products or services – based on our legitimate interest if
we have an existing relationship or if you agreed to receive marketing information from us,
- for data archiving and backing up – in connection with the obligation imposed on us
as a data controller to properly secure data and based on our legitimate interest as a personal
3. Data processed for contact purposes – scope of processing
In the event that you decide to contact us, including by our email address, or
traditionally by mail, or in person, as well as in situations where we have the right to contact you
(e.g. for marketing purposes), we will process personal data that you provide to us or are necessary
to respond to your inquiry (including identification and contact details), or which we have in
connection with the relationship that connects us or we have collected from publicly available
sources. We process these data due to the fact that they are necessary to pursue the legitimate
interests of Dot Labs, i.e.:
- in order to reply to a message sent to us and further contact with you,
- for direct marketing of own and third party products and services,
- for archiving and backing up data in connection with the obligation imposed on us as
a data controller to properly protect data).
4. Data processed in connection with the use of our website – scope of processing
Storage and Leadfeeder. If you want to learn more about how we use the data collected using these
5. How long we process personal data
Your personal data will be processed:
- to contact you – from the day they were collected and as long as we are holding the
conversation in the matter in which you made contact,
- for marketing purposes – for the duration of the relationship that connects us, and
then no longer than you can reasonably expect contact after the end of such relationship or
until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing communication,
- for the purposes of pursuing and defending against claims – for a period not
exceeding the limitation period for claims,
- for the purpose of improving the functioning and security of the website https://dotlabs.ai – for the time for which these data are necessary to
achieve this purpose,
- for archiving and backup purposes – for the period determined in accordance with the
backup and archiving policy at Dot Labs.
However, in each individual case, we will process your personal data not longer than until
you have effectively objected to such processing.
6. Data recipients
We will use due diligence in the selection of entities to which we will transfer your data
and in the case of such selected entities we will require that they protect your data by appropriate
technical and organizational measures. Your personal data may only be disclosed:
- to third parties providing services to us that are needed to achieve the purposes in
relation to which we process your data (e.g. IT services, electronic communication, hosting),
- to recipients to whom the disclosure is required by applicable law or order of a
court or other authority,
- to other recipients, if you give us your consent to disclose data to them or if the
transfer of data to them is necessary to protect your vital interests or vital interests of
other individuals or for the common good.
7. Transfer of data to third countries
Whenever your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to
countries that do not provide the same or an adequate level of protection for personal data, we will
ensure that this is done on the basis of a valid legal basis and using the safeguards required by
8. Links to third party-websites
The website also includes links to third-party websites. When you visit these pages
different rules apply than those described here in the field of personal data processing, as well as
someone else is the data controller of data processed there. We recommend that you read the rules
applicable to the processing of personal data published by the administrators of these websites.
9. Data subject rights
For each of the following rights, you can contact us in particular using the contact
- The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of the
data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data
that we store or to which we have access. At your request, a copy of your personal data that is
subject to processing will be presented to you free of charge. For sending each subsequent copy
of data we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such
- The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that
your personal data is correct, complete and up to date. If it is necessary to change these data,
please let us know.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your
personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request the
transfer of data to another data controller, when your consent is the legal basis for the
processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in
the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the
deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be occasions
when we are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request a restriction on
the further processing of your data.
- Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of
law, you have the right to object to the further processing of your data when the legal basis
for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the
right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal
data – in principle, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.