Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General provisions
referred to as “Website”).
- The website is managed by Dot Labs FZC LLC, with the address Al Zahia Area, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd
Sharjah, UAE (or "Dot Labs”).
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the use of the Online Store, in
particular the rules for conclusion of agreements for the provision of digital content in
respect of the Products in the online shop’s range via the Online Store, the rules for
performance of these agreements and the rules for the complaint procedure.
- Using this website, a user may obtain a wide range of information on products and
services offered by Dot Labs, contact Dot Labs in order to offer cooperation and download ebooks
and other digital materials published by Dot Labs.
§ 2 Minimum technical requirements
- In order to use the Website it is necessary to meet the following minimum technical
- having a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet;
- having a web browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Opera with
- Apple Safari
- having an active email address (this is necessary to use contact forms and
download digital materials).
- In order to ensure the security of messages and data transmitted in the Online
Store, the Dot Labs shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of
danger, in particular measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons
of personal data transmitted via the Internet, including in particular the use of the SSL
§ 4 User’s obligations
The User using the Website is obliged to:
- use the Website in a manner consistent with applicable law and the provisions of
these Terms and Conditions,
- use the Website in accordance with good morals and with respect for the personal
rights of others, in particular not to infringe Dot Labs’s intellectual property,
- not to provide or transmit any unlawful content,
- use the Website a manner not disruptive to its functioning,
- not to resell or make available to third parties any content placed in the context
of the Website,
- not undertake any actions consisting in sending or posting unsolicited commercial
information (spam) within the scope of the Website.
§ 5 Offer inquiries and digital materials
- The User who wishes to buy products and services offered by Dot Labs may contact
Dot Labs by email [email protected] or
using the contact form „Let’s Talk” – to receive more information on products and services
– or „Get Estimate” – to receive a detailed offer. Dot Labs agrees the details of
cooperation with each client individually.
- Dot Labs publishes ebooks and other digital materials on the Website. A User who
wishes to obtain such material should use the contact form . The
link enabling the User to download the materials will be sent to the User by email using the
address provided by the User. The materials can be downloaded free of charge.
§ 6 Intellectual property
- All the content placed in the context of this Website is the intellectual property
of Dot Labs.
- Copying, reselling, modifying and making the content available to third parties
without Dot Labs’s content is strictly prohibited and may result in civil liability or criminal
§ 7 Complaint procedure
- In the event that the downloaded materials do not conform to their description or do
not have the functionalities that the materials should have according to their description, the
User has the right to lodge a complaint.
- A complaint may be submitted by the User in by email to the following address: [email protected].
- It is advisable that the notification of the complaint contains, in particular: name
and surname, correspondence address, electronic mail address (e-mail address) to which a reply
to the complaint is to be sent, if the User wishes to receive a reply to the complaint via
e-mail, date of purchase of the Product, type of the Product complained about, detailed
description of the defect and the date on which it was found, the User’s request, as well
as the User’s preferred method of being informed about the manner of processing the
- Dot Labs shall consider and respond to the complaint immediately, no later than
within 14 days from the date of complaint. The User will be informed about the manner of
processing the complaint in accordance with the data indicated in the complaint.
- In the event of any deficiencies in the complaint, Dot Labs shall request the User to
complete them in accordance with the address data indicated in the complaint notification.
§ 8 Newsletter
- The User may agree to receive the Newsletter provided by Dot Labs. The Newsletter is
sent only to Users who ordered the Newsletter by using the appropriate function on the Website.
- Within the Newsletter service, information in the form of an electronic letter
(e-mail) is sent via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User. The Newsletter is sent
free of charge.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, without giving any reason
and without incurring costs, by pressing the Newsletter link located in the footer of each
Newsletter, entering his/her electronic mail address (e-mail address) in the relevant field. In
addition, each User may contact Dot Labs to unsubscribe from the Newsletter by sending a message
- The controller of the Users’ personal data is Dot Labs
§ 10 Final provisions
- These Terms and Conditions are available free of charge on the Website under the tab
“Terms and Conditions”.
- Dot Labs reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions for legal
or organizational reasons. The Users shall be informed about the content of amendments to the
Terms and Conditions by placing the new, amended content of the Terms and Conditions at the
Website. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions become effective on the date of posting the new
version or on the date specified with the information about the amendment to the Terms and
Conditions. The amended Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon the User who places an Order
after the amendment.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 01-01-2018 and shall apply to
agreements concluded from that date.